The great location of la Roque d’Anthéron
This charming village, surrounded by wonderful landscapes, is ideally located to visit the Lubéron and the pays d’Aix areas.
- Discovering the cultural heritage : Abbaye de Silvacane, villages de Lourmarin, Lauris, Bonnieux
- Provencal specialities : Calissons, lavande, tapenade
- Moulin à huile
- Château de la Barben, zoo de la Barben
- Piano festival (de Half-july to august) : http://www.festival-piano.com/fr
- Cultural visits : Château La Coste, Granet Museum, Centre d’art de Caumont
- Provence Wine route
- The Cherry festival
- Horse riding or hiking in the “Pagnol landscapes;»
- Canoeing in the Durance river
- International Golf Pont Royal
- To learn more about la Roque d’Anthéron (tourism, events, etc.): http://www.ville-laroquedantheron.fr/
Another way to discover the region
We can suggest you customized stay (on demand):
– A ride in Porsche : to visit the area driving in a prestigious Boxster with Gulf colours. A road book will guide you on perfectly adapted roads.
– Rides in electric bicycles : Frédéric will show you the area; he previously selected routes to ease your experience and show you the best landscapes. Thanks to the electric-assist the trip won’t be physically too demanding!
– A personalised reception for bikers : owner of a Suzuki DL 650, Frédéric can advise you routes that he likes in the area. Furthermore, your motorbike is safe in the covered garage and you can relax in the spa after a long ride day. For a stay or just a stop on your way, the atmosphere is warm and casual.